I really have nothing to say but I need a break from econ (which, by the way, should NOT be studied at the university level during a global economic crisis.)
It has been around 90 degrees for three days now and the next four are looking similar. When I crawled out of bed this morning I headed to the beach for some much procrastinated reading time. Unfortunately, it is much easier to read on your stomach so I am currently sporting the half lobster look. And I definitely have a hand print on my back from where I attempted to put sun tan lotion. haha. Classy.
Deriving from the weather, Jethro is going to be here is 3.5 days. (Now that it is under 5 I have begun counting down in half day intervals to create the illusion that time is being shaved more rapidly.)
I do not have a single full week of school next month. I think all universities should operate on this schedule. Six weeks on, two and a half off, six weeks on, two off, one week of finals. Done. Slam. Bam. Shebam.

It's a good thing Jethro will be there soon. At least you'll have someone to put sunscreen on your back. :-)
ReplyDeleteI am going to go tanning, and see that photo in my head. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's flurrying here today. Awesome.
I bought the paper this morning. There was a huge article about the 'earth hour'. It was incredible how many countries participated.
Yay for Jethro. :)
Love you.